These are the 5 verses that, even as I just scratch the surface of understanding them have revolutionized my financial life. Each one of them has had a strong impact on many decisions in my life.
1. Philippians 4:19: And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
2. Malachi 3:10: “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”
Pay Attention: 5 morning-prayers a Christian must pray daily
3. 1 Timothy 6:10: For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
4. Acts 20:35: In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’
5. Proverbs 22:7: The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is a servant to the lender.