If you are guilty of any of the items on this list, then maybe you should do some minor readjustments to your character. All in all, they will help you become a better person.
1. You whine a little too much: Men hate it when girls whine. Of course to some extent, whining is okay. Men tend to screw up a lot and so women tend to whine because of it. However, it gets to a point wherein the whining can get irritating and unproductive.
2. You practice poor hygiene: Poor hygiene is always a no-no. A girl must always know how to take care of herself and practice proper hygiene. If she has bad breath or body odor, then you can expect a man to turn around and run away from you as fast as he can.
Pay Attention: 5 signs you married the wrong person
3. You find something bad about everything: There’s nothing attractive about a girl who only chooses to see the bad in everything. You expect the worst out of people and you never try to shed any light on a situation.
4. You don’t make an effort to look attractive: You don’t have to wear the flashiest clothes or the most expensive jewelry. You don’t even have to spend hours of your day putting on makeup. You just have to at least make an effort to look classy and elegant no matter how simple your presentation.
5. You don’t smile: Smiling is always attractive. You don’t always have to be forcing a smile, but it wouldn’t hurt. A smile can make a person seem very amiable, approachable, and receptive of new people.